Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Fitbit is for me?

I have been a luxe user for years but with the updates it is becoming increasingly unreliable.  I want to continue using Fitbit but would like a tracker that stays linked to my Strava account, can track Strava by starting it from the watch rather than the phone app, if I’m not using Strava will give splits when tracking run from watch rather than only when I start it on phone app and actually remembers to count my steps (which my luxe doesn’t always do).  All advice/recommendations welcome.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @cazzalouise68  your post was moved to the Third Party Integrations forum for more relevant responses. I can't speak to the Strava issue, but I do feel the Inspire 3 is perfect for me and been quite reliable. My former Fitbit was the Luxe model.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

The link between Fitbit and Strava is done at the level of the applications. 
So I see no problems with using an other fitbit watch or tracker. I've switched several times an never had any troubles.

There were however some problems in the past with the connection between the fitbit app and strava app but I think it had to do with the factory reset of my phone.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer