Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Fitbit ever integrate with Natural Cycles?

I have been hoping natural cycles would integrate with fitbit for a few years now, and now that they are compatible with the oura ring and the apple watch, i’m wondering if they will ever merge with fitbit. This would be so so useful. Just wondering if it is in the works?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @karllii.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand how helpful it would be to have the data tracked on both apps synced together.

I'd like to explain to you that our web API is open for other services to integrate with Fitbit. I suggest sharing this idea with Natural Cycles and directing them to our API, SDK, and resources, such as the web dev API community. They can use these resources to make the integration happen. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly.

Best Answer

Does this mean that Natural Cycles simply needs to setup an integration with Fitbit, rather than the two companies setting up a professional partnership?

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums, @coleycoleyy.

Thank you for joining this thread. Fitbit's web API is open, allowing any company or developer to integrate with Fitbit.

I understand your concern and while you can share this idea on the Product Feedback board to get the attention of our development team, I still encourage you to share it with Natural Cycles so they can use our web API to integrate with the Fitbit app.

Best Answer

Yes that's what they mean. Submit a request to Natural cycles. Fitbit doesn't have to be in a partnership. They have an open API. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Karlii,

Have you been able to reach Natural Cycles and ask them to integrate with Fitbit? It looks like Fitbit is open to the idea. I can't reach Natural Cycles via their chat support function -- it's quite limiting in nature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes