Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings to Fitbit weight & fat alternative integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,
I developed WeightNet, a web integration to transmit all new weight and fat measures from Withings to Fitbit automatically.

To transfer the historical data, you can use the WeightHub desktop app.

Both are available from www.weemple.com

Best Regards,
Mark

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hi @janedoe999 and @RChobby,
the measurements are received in kg, and transmitted in kg rounded to one fractional digit (x.x). Then showed on page on the user specified unit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see. So even though the Withings scale is accurate to 0.1 pound, because of your software conversion, measurements change every 0.2 pound (0.1 kg =0.22 lb). Thank you, that explains it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the explanation.

It sure would be helpful for those of us who track to .1lb if you transmitted in lbs.  Then both the kg and lb people would see in their units with the accuracy to which they are accustomed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@janedoe999 Withings Web API is available only in kg, Fitbit Web API support also pounds. Need to check how many kg fractional digits we receive from Withings, in order to see if the precision can increase. Thanks to report this. I will take care on these days.

Best Answer

Mark,

Well done, simple to use, and it just works. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi @janedoe999  and @RChobby,

I have implemented the change (for lb and st), or at least what was possible to do.
On the app was already done on this way.

Example:
194.3 lb are received as 88.127 kg from Withings.

Before I was transmitting 88.1 kg that correspond to 194.2 lb.
Now are transmitted 194.3 lb (88.127 * 2.20462262185).

Thanks again to report this!

Best Answer

Thank you Mark!  It is great to have an alternative to sync Withings and Fitbit. 

Best Answer

@Mark81thanks so much for doing this.

I just tested it and it worked perfectly.

Best Answer

We continue to do improvement, don't miss our free solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

We added the Health page, where you can see your current approximative heath status!

Best Answer

Just wanted to say thank you so much for making this! I specifically bought a Fitbit thinking I could sync my Withings scale with it. So, I was gutted to find out the support seemed to have been discontinued.

But as I read around the threads, moodily I thinking I would have to add everything manually from now on, you popped up linking to your site.

Thank you so much for your solution and for being such an active and responsive developer 😀 Really made my week!

Best Answer

Thanks a lot @CypusAvenue! Your message moved me, I am very happy when the work is recognized!

Really appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mark81 I just set up an account minutes ago and I'm not seeing any of my data under measurements, although is shows I have 3 clouds from my weigh-in today. Either on the website or in any of my apps. Also, is there a way to get historical data?

Best Answer
0 Votes