Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit and strava not exact data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HELLO, I have my fitbit account linked to my strava account and when i finish a certain cycling session outdoor both will show same map but distance and pace on strava is different from fitbit, and also max speed reached is different ( strava will show longer distance and higher max speed)  any idea what might be the problem and what are the suggested solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @abedassi, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering if you are recording your cycling session with GPS in both apps? Or the information is different when is sent from Strava to Fitbit?

If you are recording the cycling session in separate activities with Fitbit and Strava make sure of the following:

• Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and your tracker is connected (paired) to the phone. To confirm, go into your phone's Bluetooth settings and make sure you see Blaze on the list of devices.
  • You selected an exercise type from the Exercise menu that has a gear icon in the bottom left corner. The gear icon represents connected GPS.
  • GPS is turned on for the exercise type. Tap the gear icon and make sure the Use Phone GPS setting is on.
  • Your phone is within about 20 feet of your tracker.
  • Your phone can identify your location and can track your location when you're not using Wi-Fi.
  • The Fitbit app is open on your phone or running in the background. Do not force quit the Fitbit app.

If you're still having difficulty, try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app to reestablish a connection with your tracker.
  2. Reboot your mobile device.

Hope this helps and for more questions stay tuned to the Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes