Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link to weightwatcher tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just got flex Fitbit at weightwatchers meeting today. How do I get it to autofill (sync into) in weight watcher tracking program?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

@Sbotts1 here is the help article explaining how to sync Fitbit with Weight Watchers:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-connect-my-Fitbit-and-Weight-Watchers-accou...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been successful in connecting my Fitbit Flex and now my newly purchased Charge HR to the Weight Watchers site, however the activities tracked with my HR are not syncing with the Weight Watchers activity tracker. I have followed the steps listed in the attached article, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the WW app from my iPhone, turned the phone off then on, used the refresh option in the WW site. I have done the same for the Fitbit app as well. What next? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't get my Fitbit HR to sync to my weight waters account. I've followed all the steps talked with customer service twice. Still not working. I've deleted, download, refreshed and still not syncing. Any suggestions??
Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to weightwatchers account and made sure it said Fitbit. Sometimes my app does not sync because I do not have wifi at home. It eventually kicks in and then about once a day syncs with weightwatchers. Sometimes I do turn it off or put it on airplane mode so that it thinks it has to rediscover the Fitbit. I don't sync to computer very often at all.

Yours truly and good luck, sbotts1

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure about anyone else but Fitbit HR and WW are not syncing. A glitch somewhere and I've followed all the steps several times. There is a problem.

"A body in motion stays in motion. Don't let your age define who you are. Embrace it. Love Life"

Sent from my iphone6+
Best Answer
I just bought my fitbit yesterday for weight watchers and I can't get it to sync either. Any advice?
Best Answer
0 Votes
It took me several tries to connect only to find out I had done everything correctly. It just takes Weight Watchers a few days to sync them together. Once WW syncs them then your info will come over. It was not on the Fitbit end. Mine is now working everyday but it took @ two days before they started syncing. So follow the steps when you go into WW and click on the fitbit and follow the prompts.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been waiting for a week now and still no connections between WW and Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
The month will soon be over and it should straighten out then. If it does not I would call the 800 number. The folks are nice but I think you already tried that and it did not get the resolution it needed. I am sorry you are having trouble. The Fitbit is recording but just not linked to ww, is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm right there with you. (Except that I had to buy a new phone when I couldn't get the iPhone app to work on my older phone.) I've tried connecting my Fitbit Charge 2 more than a dozen times. I've had other local members look over my shoulder and watch. I can log into my fitbit account, check a bunch of the boxes, click on the connect button, and then it still says I have no devices connected. And none of the help notes say who to call when it doesn't work the way they expect. THAT should be added to the notes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit records info just fine. Syncs to the phone, phone syncs to their web. My new iPhoneXR works fine, and I can now use the WW app. I can manually log activity, but I cannot get the app to link to my Charge 2 device. (I follow the instructions, log into my FB account from the WW app, check many boxes, click to connect, and then the WW app says I still have no devices connected.)  There's a disconnect someplace, but the App instructions do not explain what else to try, nor who/how to contact to get further debugging. My health provider is getting anxious because they want me to connect my fitbit for better tracking. Believe me, I've tried. I'd rather the machine do it better, and being one less thing to do...

Best Answer
0 Votes