Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong times with strava and fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got a charge hr for christmas and have just signed up to strava. It all seemed very straight forward. It tranfered 4 of the 6 runs I had previously done with fitbit and I went for a run this morning and before I even sat down on my return it had synced it to strava! Brilliant!!

I then realised that the time I ran wasn't right! I have then looked at the other runs and every single time is wrong! Discrepancies vary from 19 sec to 2 min 59 sec!!!!!! If they cant transfer over the basic run time correctly how do I know that the heart rate info is correct!!!!

Going to contact them both and see if either will be able to offer a solution!!

In the meantime any body seen this before and can offer a solution?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @PaulaAbb!  I'll be happy to help you, to resolve this, I recommend unlinking and relinking your Fitbit and Strava account to do so follow the next steps: 

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

Keep me posted! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you are right.

My Strava and Fitbit are connected but whenever I upload the times are different. It added 10 minutes the other day when I was still and though I paused my watch Strava didn't count that and I had scribbles where apparently I had been cycling when only standing resting.IMG_1636.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes