Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm app has disappeared from my Versa 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to have alarms available on my versa 4 in the recent past and no longer have on my Versa 4.  I have tried numerous restarts and my phone software is current and shows the watch as connected.  Weather also does not show up.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mstobye. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 4 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done, please try the following:

• Unpair your Versa 4 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 4.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 4.
  • Once your Versa 4 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

If the above doesn't work and your Versa 4 is still not showing your alarms and weather, please follow @Guy_'s advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mstobye - if you press the watch button to get to apps and scroll down is the Alarms app missing?

if you swipe the watch face right twice does the Weather tile appear or does it go from the Steps tile to the Exercise tile?

In the Fitbit App, click profile photo, device photo and Gallery tile and there check the tiles that should be present on the watch and in which order, also scroll down and see if the weather app is installed.

Make sure your watch is syncing properly to ensure the settings are updated on the watch. Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Mstobye. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 4 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done, please try the following:

• Unpair your Versa 4 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 4.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 4.
  • Once your Versa 4 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

If the above doesn't work and your Versa 4 is still not showing your alarms and weather, please follow @Guy_'s advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer