Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data Update: Beyond horrible

Why? Why would a team sit around and collectively decide that the new update design for the sleep tracker is actually user friendly? Are they actually using it? This new update is so bad it’s pushing me to look into the Oura Ring. Seriously… FIX this mess! Marketing 101: know your audience

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

My fitbit versa 4 now tells me I only 2  hours sleep?  Really???

Best Answer

Totally agree. What are you doing Google? I thought it was good news when you bought Fitbit but clearly not. Despite multiple Fitbit hardware failures over 7 years, and the need to buy a new one every year or so, I stayed with Fitbit because of the sleep tracking, despite the pull to move to Apple Watch. The data was hardly ever right in the mornings, but some simple edits to sleep time corrected to data to an accurate and valuable view. Now, it looks worse, and attempts to edit sleep times doesn’t work properly and shows completely different times than what I edited. My next watch, when my Fitbit dies again, as it does, will be an Apple Watch, unfortunately. 

This is what happens when you have a team of programmers and marketing folks running the show. Crappy output that’s out of touch with users. 

Best Answer

I definitely am looking to do the same🤨

Best Answer

I couldn’t agree more. This new sleep data look it’s the worst! My wife’s app is still the cleaner looking version and I am so sad to see her sleep easily and mine in this weird non-graph looking thing. 

Moderator edit: word choice. 

Best Answer

I got a new Versa 4 - it tracked my sleep for 15 days and now the last two nights - nothing.  and when I got to self-edit it didn't accept what I put in only what it already has.  it says 8 hours now.  No way I slept 8 hours.  I also hate the new design for sleep tracks - it was better before. I mostly got the app for sleep tracking so I am very bummed. I started to go with Apple - but I don't like that you have to charge it so often - now I wish I had though

Best Answer