Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep display changed

The sleep display on the fitbit app on my i phone has changed  from 16.4.24. not showing coloured bars or sleep score. Anyone else had this. How do I change it back please 

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

I am NOT liking this change either!  First it was the dashboard and now this… I think this may be my last FitBit unless they get someone making GOOD changes!

Best Answer

Dislike this change also. Hard to read! I'd like the old display back please.

Best Answer
It’s so poor I was convinced until today that there was a cult on the app.It really needs to change back , won’t keep fitbit premium, there’s no point now

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

I agree. The new look is horrible and hard to read the information. I’m not going to pay for Fitbit premium either. This may be my last Fitbit.

Best Answer

It’s awful! What a strange change to make

its basically the main reason I use this thing. 
it doesn’t show light deep and REM sleep anymore. Why take that away? 

Best Answer

YES! I'm obsessed with checking my sleep trends & average sleep for the week. This shows me nothing & I absolutely hate it!! Please change it back!!

Best Answer

The new graphical display illustrating sleep data is displayed in a bar chart that is virtually unreadable. Way too small. Please return the old view, there was nothing wrong with that. Or the choice between different views.

Best Answer

Yes, it changed and yes it’s awful.

Best Answer

Yes, don't  like the new look.  Nor as easy to read.

Best Answer

It’s horrible and lack of color you cannot read it like the old one

Best Answer

I don’t know how to call to have them change it back. This is horrible move.

Best Answer

I fully agree!!!

Best Answer

it’s horrible

Best Answer

I absolutely hate it!!!  I have had many Fitbits over the years, but I think when this one dies, I'll change to something else.  I loved it before and the first change was the appearance, and lack of colour on the app.  Now this "sleep" change has me upset.  I liked the way it was before, and the information you could get regarding your sleep.  Now, I don't see what I'm looking for.  Google, you DON'T have to change anything.  It was great before, and now it is just mediocre.

Best Answer

Yes I absolutely dislike the new look! Not user friendly at all and looks like a downgrade not an upgrade. Please put it back the way it was!

Best Answer

The new iteration is an abomination. Change for the sake of change.  Its now harder to read and understand.

I’d like a word with the person responsible to understand why they felt the changes were necessary and what initial steps were taken in terms of customer engagement.

Best Answer

The change on the main screen was bad.  The new graphics actually look like old tech.  The sleep graphic is so terrible.  You can’t see the useful information any longer.  What was the point?  The app worked well and looked good for years.  Why make it look like a third grader made the sleep graphs?

Best Answer

I completely agree! I was using my Luxe as a sleep tracker only because I got a Garmin Epix for my birthday which I use during the day for other activities.  The Luxe is small enough that I preferred wearing it to bed over the Garmin watch. Now with this change to the Fitbit app display I might not wear it at all!  

It’s so bad I thought something had gone wrong with my app or the phone. I checked the settings etc for some sign that I had done something wrong and then came here to check online forums.

Now I realize it was an “update”. Bad move to change the ONLY thing that I loved about the product! I loved checking my sleep cycles and tracking my weekly trends. Now it’s much harder. No thanks! 

Best Answer

Don’t like it AT ALL 

Best Answer