Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep display changed

The sleep display on the fitbit app on my i phone has changed  from 16.4.24. not showing coloured bars or sleep score. Anyone else had this. How do I change it back please 

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Awful change. This was one of the only things we looked at. Change it back please! 

Best Answer

Yes - the visual/UI change is terrible and the same for performance.  At least 4 times since the change, it has inaccurately "tracked" me being awake for 2-4 hour stretches in the middle of the night that did not occur.  Sometimes there will be an "other sleep" at the bottom and other times there isn't...I have tried rebooting the Versa, re-installing the app, changing from Normal to Sensitive, etc. etc. Why Fitbit, Why?!?!?!

Best Answer

I absolutely hate the change . Really hope that Fitbit see sense and change it back as it’s not user friendly and I am finding it much harder to see data 

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

It looks terrible! I just want the old look back!  I just got on the live chat to express my opinion & this is one of the comments I received”

“Take into account that everything changed on the Fitbit app and it's features is for the better optimization and functionality of our products”

I said that many on this forum totally disagree with this so why fix something that’s not broken?  His response was that he agreed it wasn’t necessary & would pass this onto the relevant department.

May I suggest that those on this forum get on Live Chat & bombard them with our disdain!

Best Answer

I totally agree! This new FitBit versa2 is a joke!! It is awful!

Best Answer

I can't even log on. This is terrible. I loved my other FitBit buy this one is terrible! Wish I never bought it! Waste of money.

Best Answer

What do you use instead of the FitBit Versa2?

Best Answer
I have the Fitbit Versa 4.

Best regards,
Gail Spendiff
Best Answer
0 Votes

I Hate it. I am looking for ways to complain. I have Versa 4 and likely will change to something else if it is not improved. The person who made the change made a huge mistake. 

Best Answer

If it was at least in landscape it would help. I am certainly looking for other alternatives than Fitbit now, unless we hear something back from Fitbit soon.

Best Answer

I meant DON'T buy this one!

Best Answer

It's almost like the sleep display is really old and needs updating. I don't like the new layout. Please bring back the old one.

Best Answer

It seems no one likes this change and many have said this is my last Fitbit. I’m there too. Absolutely horrible downgrade to the sleep display and other areas as well. I don’t think they pay attention to this forum so we will likely see no change. 😤

Best Answer

I liked the old FitBit! That's why when mine stopped working I bought another one...now it is difficult to understand how to do what my old fit bit did. Does anyone know of a better replacement?

Best Answer

It doesn't work like the old one? I'm still trying to figure it out! This is a VERY poor replacement! If the old one was great....WHY CHANGE IT!!

Best Answer

my daughter was frustrated with the new Fitbit app and bought a Garmin. I’m waiting to see how she likes it before I get one. I know I am done with Fitbit. The new app is awful. 

Best Answer

I would like to know this also. I'm really upset about this. This is the main reason why I use my Fitbit for the Sleep display and they took away something that was really really valuable. I wish they would listen to people and put it back already.

Best Answer

I couldn’t agree more. Please please please give us back the old metrics and screen for sleep. I don’t understand why it changed. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. Please Fitbit, change it back!

Best Answer

It's an uncomfortable change - all change is uncomfortable - but it doesn't change the functionality of the graph. After three or four days with the new format, I find it very easy to use. It didn't make much sense to make the change ("if it ain't broke, why fix it?"), but once you get used to it it's not such a big deal. My two cents.

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
0 Votes