Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizable watch faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the Versa will give us a feature to customize a watch face with a personal picture. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The Maker clock face by MicroByte offers a lot of customisation, including using your own images. As far as I know the clock face is completely free. I believe this may have been what @sarah_lin8 was referring to. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Yes, I believe so, the Ionic has one and it would be stupid if the Versa didn't.

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh good. I hope so. I just read that it was difficult to do or that you had to pay for that option on the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see that option on my versa. 

There is a 3rd party clockface, but it's not free. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh awesome you got your Versa already! But I'm bummed that that is not a free option on the Versa. I really would have like that. I don't see why they couldn't do it. Even if we have to upload it from a computer we already have to do that for music so why not photos. 

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Maker clock face by MicroByte offers a lot of customisation, including using your own images. As far as I know the clock face is completely free. I believe this may have been what @sarah_lin8 was referring to. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks will look into it. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Maker watch face is in fact free and allows complete customization of the face and the creation and storage of up to 9 faces easily switched.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh good! I hope to look into this when I get my Versa. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Maker app is essentially a simplified version of the Fitbit Studio. Although it was able to transfer all the work from "coding" to "just adjust a few settings", it's still far from simple for a regular user. Nevertheless, MicroByte is always releasing cool stuff for free but this one is particularly useful and I hope more people get used to it.

狂乱 Hey Kids!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I find this app to make the custom watch faces?

Best Answer

I had a hard time with that app. I couldn’t figure out how to load my own pics and it wasn’t what I thought it would be like lol. I like the Fitbit one but wish it puts the steps on the face too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a note to all that the Fitbit Photograph clockface allows you to use your photo but the screen will only show the time and date, none of your stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really want a watch face with a picture I pick but all of the information that is on the Big Weather V clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the app drain the battery on versa? My battery is not even lasting 12 hours and fitbit said to get rid of that watch face to see if that works fix the battery issue, but curious if anyone else is having a battery issue with this app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mayer Studios makes some with changeable images. Try Amazing Images. Find these at https://mayer-studios.com/fitbitclocks.html

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've purchased the photo album app from play store and downloaded photos onto my fitbit versa 2. I chose a photo for my watch face but it doesn't stay on  there permanent , it keeps reverting back to fitbit watch face. So frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you tap in the time it does show your stats like steps , all depends which way you set it up , tap it again and it shows calories etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to tap on the time for steps etc. , then tap it again for your other stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo album on play store but you must have the custom watch face app on your watch also.

Best Answer
0 Votes