Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I respond to text messages using voice response?-Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the versa allow you to respond to text messages using voice response? Was really hoping for this feature maybe i just dont know how to use it. 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

No.... In the future it will be able to respond to text with pre made responses.

Best Answer

Is that going to be an update to the watch?  I am disappointed that the feature isn’t there already. I am thinking about returning it but not if there is a fix. Thanks in advance🙂

Best Answer

definately wont have a voice message option, there's no mic or speaker on the versa

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, response is only coming to Android.

Maybe they can add a keyboard in the future. I mostly typed instead of spoke when I used Wear OS.

I hope the canned response is editable. We'll see when it's updated.

LG V20 w/Versa. Retired- Flex2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know when the update is coming? I always want everything yesterday 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

I would this update to come soon. The voice wont happen sadly, but pre-written responses would be nice!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Read the pinned post on latest version. You can force the update by factory resetting your fitbit..

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's disapointing to learn that this update is only for android users.  Does anyone know if there will be the option for quick replies for iphone users?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw where FitBit responded on another post this information: We are working with partners to find ways to bring quick text replies to messaging apps for iOS and Windows users – we hope to share more on this in the future. We’d love to be able to offer quick text replies to our iOS users now, but Apple operates a closed ecosystem that doesn’t allow us to deliver this feature at this time.

Best Answer
0 Votes