Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vera is USELESS!!!! Total waste of money!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It feels like almost daily I get tips in my email for how to more effectively use my Versa.  These would be great if the device were even remotely accurate.  Mine doesn't properly record steps and the heart rate is wildly inaccurate. And by inaccurate I mean unreasonably so.  It records steps when I am driving the car and yet when I am walking it frequently will stop recording steps for up to 150 steps at a time.

As for the heart rate, there is no way that anyone could use this thing to make their exercise more effective. It is a TOTAL JOKE.  My heart rate is typically recoded at 50 beats faster than it actually is, or at other times it is recorded at 80 beats slower than it really is.  

Basically I bought an overpriced watch that is only good for telling time.  All the features that I purchased this device for are USELESS!

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

I went back to the Charge2. It is not as flashy but at least it is accurate.

Best Answer

thanks for the tip!  I am pretty sure this one is going back in the box and I am returning it.

Best Answer

OKAY?IMG_20180706_115204503.jpg

Best Answer
Good for you! Apparently yours works. Mine does not. Your point?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine works fine, too. I love it. Certainly not "worthless". 

Best Answer

Versa needs some work.  Not very accurate in many cases.  Occasionally it is on the money but most of the time it is not.  constant notification issues, then fixed, then issues.  Step and sleep tracking way off.  Not entirely worthless but far behind Apple watch and Samsung Gear.  The biggest advantage of the Versa is the battery which is mainly what I bought it for and the light weight feel of it, otherwise almost every other aspect is lagging.  

For example.  I went for a 2.5 hours bike ride a couple days ago.  I set the Versa exercise mode to bike ride.  The Versa did track that well and fairly accurately according to Strava.  However, even though I was in bike mode, it still gave me over 10,000 steps during the same time, so not very smart.

Best Answer

I got my Versa 3 months ago and am replacing it for the second time. They will not give me a refund or a different product. My only option is another Versa. My advice is stay away from the Versa. If Fitbit was a decent company they would recall the Versa and replace it with something that works. Instead I will just keep getting it replaced as long as they keep breaking. Very frustrating. I’m very disappointed with this company 

Best Answer

The newer models are useless,it seems. I have returned the ionic 5 times!!!

Best Answer

The customer service sucks!! 

Best Answer

I’m sending mine back too. Too bad

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had nothing but problems. Keeps dropping WiFi and Bluetooth. I had Charge 2 and never had any issues

Best Answer
0 Votes

finally gave up after a terrible customer service experience.  I am DONE with fitbit. I bought a Garmin Vivoactive 3.  After years of being a loyal fitbit customer, I made the decision not to support them anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can i get this face ?

whats the name please ?Smiley LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am at the point where I feel like giving up on FITBIT also, they have no idea how to reward customer loyalty!!

Best Answer
0 Votes