Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you change the Versa frame?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the Versa like the Blaze in that you can switch up what color the metal around the face is? Or whatever color you go with you are stuck with? 

I really like the special edition rose gold one, but not sure I want it full time or if I should just stick with silver bezel. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Tkeller3 The bezel does not change like the Blaze. The fame color you select is what you have going forward. However, you can change the bands. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Tkeller3 The bezel does not change like the Blaze. The fame color you select is what you have going forward. However, you can change the bands. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

" I really like the special edition rose gold one, but not sure I want it full time or if I should just stick with silver bezel. "

This is me too!

But.. I've stuck with the silver with the ionic though.. maybe i'll mix it up for this one 

Best Answer

And me too!!

The silver, graphite or black combines with all colors....

But the rose gold seems really nice.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too - ended up going rose gold special edition though, think it works best with the bands i'm most likely to wear and I really like the purple woven band which isn't sold separately! Either way, you'll be able to return it if you don't like it in the flesh!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I really like the look of the rose gold too.....

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like the easy change frame on the Blaze.  That is what makes me very hesitant about going with the Versa.  I have arthritic hands and the easy change band is not that easy.

Best Answer

This is really REALLY too bad.  My Blaze just died and the fact that you can't change the bezel on the Versa is the only think keeping me from buying it.  If I wanted to be stuck with one Bezel color, I would have gone with an Apple Watch 4 years ago...  It's too bad Fitbit followed suit with the Versa while discontinuing the Blaze...  

Best Answer

I bought the Versa without realizing you can’t change the bezel. Now I’m stuck with black forever. Not happy about it. I hate having to change out each band the old fashioned way. I used to change my blaze band between my day to day band and my running band multiple times a week. I miss my blaze. 

Best Answer

I completely agree.  I wanted the Versa so I could swim with it, but I wear a leather band day to day.  There is no way I am swimming with a leather band, and switching out the band just to swim doesn't make sense.  I loved the ease and versatility the Blaze offered.  Bring back the quick change.

Best Answer