Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa increases steps when not in use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps count went from 879 to 40k between 3:00p and 6:00p while on the charger. This has happened often. Always charged in the same place with no other devices near it and nothing that could vibrate it.  Help!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Also, if I place it on the charger before midnight, the next morning the step count continues with the pervious day. This causes a higher step count. 😬😬😬😬😬

Best Answer

You are not alone, many have the same problem. Call support and arrange a replacement. 

Best Answer
Thank you. I will call them tomorrow. It’s frustrating.
Best Answer

@rlwaller09 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa is counting steps while charging. As @GreginJaxFL mentioned this has been reported before. You could try restarting your Versa. Also charge it in a different place. As you have read make sure that no electronic/electric device that may cause vibration is nearby. Things like a working ac unit, fan, computer or fridge may cause vibrations.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes