Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa interfering with car's bluetooth connection

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I added my Versa to bluetooth on my phone my phone will no longer automatically connect to my car.  Any ideas as to why?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jkmarmes Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Not sure why this may be happening but I suggest you go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Now open the Fitbit app and sync again with your Versa. Once this is done sync again with your phone to your car's radio and see if this helps resolve the issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Jkmarmes Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Not sure why this may be happening but I suggest you go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Now open the Fitbit app and sync again with your Versa. Once this is done sync again with your phone to your car's radio and see if this helps resolve the issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes