Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking heart rate properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought that the purpose of this watch was to help track my fitness journey. However, when I am exercising the heart rate is not tracked at all, it just cuts off. Then once it started tracking, it was saying I was at my peak, and I am sitting at my desk. After speaking with a rep 2 times, they've now decided that the the "not tracking" has been resolved and the "peak heart rate" is a new issue. I just want to return this thing at this point. I work hard for my money and to have to sit and wait while wearing a defective watch... I'm over it fitbit! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@KrisGem A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't tracking accurately your heart rate. I suggest you clean the back of your Versa with cotton and rubbing alcohol. After this restart it by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

Make sure to follow our help site tips to improve the heart rate reading.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing worked, after hours on the phone I finally had to send it in. Hopefully my replacement will be coming soon

Best Answer

@KrisGem sorry to hear that the suggestions didn't work and for the delay in my reply. Still happy to hear that Support issued a replacement for you. Have you gotten your new Versa now? Is it working fine?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes