Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa wont sync to fitbit app!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Versa yesterday. All started out well, disconnected the blaze and freshly installed the Versa. Everything looked like it was going smoothly until today around 9:30am when everything stopped syncing. The app keeps saying bluetooth isn't working, yet my other devices see and connect to the phone bluetooth.  I have tried everything,  restarting the phone, removing and re-adding the app. I'm at the point now where I'm frankly annoyed and about ready to just use the blaze until stuff is fixed! How can fitbit roll out a new watch and not have things working. I know there is an update out for some but not all, who knows it itll even fix the issue I'm having.  It shouldn't be this difficult......I have owned 4 fitbit products and this has been the worst experience thus far. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I too got my Verna just yesterday. I have had syncing problems since. Finally some information synced with my phone (except steps per hour AND exercise) but not at all on the website. Feeling like I should have kept my blaze. I can seem to find a answer to fix this.

Best Answer

Don't know if it is the same problem.  But I just got the Versa and it says it can't find any WiFi networks when I am setting it up at the same desk that the router is sitting on...

Best Answer

I previously owned an Alta and never really had any issues with that Fitbit product. However I've had my Versa for just under a week and it literally WILL NOT stay synced to my app. I can't even manually sync the Versa unless I manually restart the Versa, and then that's not even a guaranteed fix. Today I have had to manually restart my Versa at least five times. FITBIT?! What are you doing to fix this?!

Best Answer

My Versa won’t sync, I’ve had it for 2 days. This is my 4th Fitbit product .... and I’m terribly annoyed. Why track fitness if it won’t track fitness?  I’m reading thread after thread, I’ve proactively tried all the suggested fixes- no go.... seriously?  What action is Fitbit taking? 

Best Answer

I am returning mine. I got the Versa on a few days - I am going to switch to an Apple watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Return it... I am returning mine on Thursday.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using Android? If so, I'd suggest try unpairing Versa (Forget device),  once from the bluetooth devices section in Android Settings. And then set up the Fitbit Versa again. This helped in my case. 

Best Answer

No iphone. But I did try this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed this lead and replaced my Versa in the andriod app with a new Versa device and it worked. All missing data was still there 4 days back! Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes