Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregate Team Data

Hi all,

I am developing an application which would aggregate the data of a number of users within one team. Through the application, in different subsections, KPIs would be calculated based on these data. 

Ideal to me would be to let all players sync their tracker with Fitbit Cloud, and then upload all the data of all players with one button click in SQLite..

- Is this possible?

- Does anyone have experience with this? 

- What are possible constraints?

Can you please advise me on this.. 

Kind regards,

Niels

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Niels,

This is possible. Your users would need to allow your application access to the data you are interested in. You can then make api calls to pull the data for each user. You should refer to Fitbit Web API Reference for information on how to use the Fitbit Web API.

Best Answer

Hi SiddhiFitbit, 

Thank you for your response.. 

Do you have more information on this? 

When your users have given their consent, can you pull in their data in a Database and store it for further use? This would be good for me, amongst others to store time-based Key Performance Indicators.. 

Ever done this? 

Kind regards,

Niels

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Niels,

Yes, you can save that data for further use (unless you are notified otherwise). Unfortunately, I do not have any specific code examples I can share but this would be similar to any sample application which calls an api and uses a database.

Best Answer

Ok, thanks!

If anyone has code examples on this topic, please share.. 

Best regards,

Niels

Best Answer
0 Votes