Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility With Nordic Track

ANSWERED

I noticed that Fitbit syncs with Peloton.   As  I think it is amazing however, I have a Nordic Track and it uses the iFit App.  Would love for FitBit to have compatibility with this app as well in order to sync workouts and other data.  (iFit schedules workouts and it would be great if these workouts were delivered to the Fitbit as a reminder. You could schedule, re-schedule or skip a particular workout just by the touch of your phone.  It could be another window on the dashboard that alerts you to a pending workout or allows you to adjust your workout activity. Would also love for these steps to sync with the FitBit steps.  I hate wearing 2 activity trackers - I'd rather just wear only my Fitbit.).

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Apples420,

We have an open API so 3rd party applications can integrate with your Fitbit account.  We would love for more people to integrate with Fitbit.  However, we don't have control over which products iFit integrates with.  So, I'd recommend you reach out to them asking if they would support Fitbit as a device.

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Apples420,

We have an open API so 3rd party applications can integrate with your Fitbit account.  We would love for more people to integrate with Fitbit.  However, we don't have control over which products iFit integrates with.  So, I'd recommend you reach out to them asking if they would support Fitbit as a device.

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer

Hi Gordon,

I've reached out to iFit as well..

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best Answer

I just reached to IFit as well. It is not professional that Peloton links and IFit does not

Best Answer

How/where do I get access to the API and corresponding documentation please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @hmhall85 

The link to the documentation can be found here: https://dev.fitbit.com/build/reference/web-api/.   Before accessing the data, you'll need to create a developer account at dev.fitbit.com and register your application to receive the client ID and client secret.   If you need additional assistance, please let us know.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer

Hi. Just wondering if FitBit is now finally compatible with iFit. Any update on this?

Best Answer