Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Activity Intraday Time Series with one application from multiple users

Hi,

I was trying to get the intraday data from multiple users with one master user. So I created an application in the master user (say client_Id = "id_c" and secret = "sec_s"). Then to get the data from each user, I sent an auth request for each user with the same client_id and the secret. For each user, I recorded the two tokens and user_id's return by the access grant response.

So basically I have only one app (i'e. one client_Id and a secret) and auth-token pair per each user along with their user ids. But when I try to query for Intraday using the respective tokens and user_id, I'm still getting a "Not authorized" response. 

Am I doing something wrong here.

PS. My account already have the permission granted to access data of other users

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @KTB_,

Welcome to the forums!

At the moment, your users have provided your application with the consent to access their daily summary data obtainable through the Web API.

However, in order to be able to access a user's intraday time-series data, your application will need to be submitted to our team for additional review.

To get started on this process, you'll need to complete the Intraday Access Request form found here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes