Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increased 5XX Errors

Over the weekend, I have noticed an increase in 5XX errors from the Web SDK.  Our hourly ingestions have picked up the following disruptions:

• 7/4 - 4:08 AM EDT
  • 7/4 - 4:10 PM EDT
  • 7/5 - 4:09 AM EDT
  • 7/5 - 12:09 PM EDT
  • 7/5 - 8:10 PM EDT

Errors have included 502, 503, and 504.  While I would not call this an outage, have these 5XX errors been addressed on your side?

Edit: Provided the actual minutes to better assist in debugging.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @LifeOmic-Dev,

Are you still seeing these 5xx errors today? Can you also let me know which endpoints have been returning these errors? I'm checking in with the team to see if there were any incidents that occurred over the weekend that may have caused you to see these errors. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JohnFitbit,

Our logs have shown that we received 504s yesterday (7/6) at 10:22 AM EDT and 8:08 PM EDT.

I don't have access to the exact endpoints that returned these errors, but they were not the OAuth endpoints.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LifeOmic-Dev I've received similar reports from other applications and I've been informed that the cause of the 5xxs has been identified and mitigated. Please let me know if you continue to see these errors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

While the original issue in this post has been resolved, I did start to see an uptick in 502 errors around token refreshes this morning.  This has happened frequently over the past several hours.

If there is a better way to report 5XX errors than creating new posts or necroposting, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LifeOmic-Dev,

For every new issue, I'd recommend just creating a new post so we can track occurrence volume.

In the meantime, can you PM me your client ID along with the time span range of when you noticed the token refresh issues? There have been other reports and I'd like to line up the timestamps to see if I can pinpoint the root cause.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes