Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intraday Access Question

Hello,

In the past when I've submitted a support request via the private support form located in the /docs/help/ page, I received an email confirming that my request had been received. I've submitted the below query twice this week and haven't received any confirmation or followup (is the ticketing system working properly?)

I work for a non-profit organization that is currently considering building a research support tool for aggregating minute-level step data from the Fitbit API and providing additional analyses/derived metrics. While we are a non-profit, we would be charging external institutions for access to this tool. Our target demographic would be other non-profit and research-oriented institutions, such as universities. Considering our non-profit status, would our application fall under non-profit research for the purposes of the intraday access review process, or would we be subject to the additional scrutiny of a commercial application?

Thank you for your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Also, form validation for the forum New Topic form appears to be broken in Safari 10 (12602.1.50.0.10). In the New Topic form, I added a Subject and Message, then clicked Post. I saw a red validation error above the form stating, "Correct the highlighted errors and try again." However, there were no highlighted errors, so I clicked post again, and received another validation error, "There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes."

I repeated this process in Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (64-bit). This time, some red text appeared above the "Choose a Label:" section. The text that appeared was colored red, but it was clearly not the text that was supposed to become visible, it was a CSS selector (something along the lines of "li.required").

Note: I'm also running uBlock Origin 1.11.3.1 in Safari, but I don't have the extension installed in Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes