Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intraday request form disabled

ANSWERED

Hi all,

My team is beginning a research project using health data from Fitibit. I'm in the process of submitting the intraday data request form for our Client API app, but the "Submit" button is disabled and there is no form verification/feedback to tell me if I've entered something incorrectly. A few questions:

1. Is there a maximum number of users/devices one can connect to a Personal API client? We've gotten one user successfully connected, but it seems like no more can be authenticated after that.
  2. We have a new application submitted under the Client API, so in order to get intraday data we're filling out the Intraday Request form. The "Submit" button is disabled regardless of the form contents -- even when filled out to the best of our ability -- is this a known bug? If not, are there specifications for how the form should be filled out? (perhaps the application URL needs to be something specific?)
  3. After submitting the Intraday Request form for academic research, approximately how long before approval?

Thank you in advance, let me know if I need to be more specific with the details I've entered in the form (I can PM a rep with a screenshot of our form).

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @liebscher 

I'm glad you were able to figure out what was causing problems submitting the intraday request.  Sounds like you have the correct answers for questions 1 and 2.  For question 3, it usually takes a few day to process the request once we have the information we need.  For academic research, we need the intraday request form, and a research application completed.  If you've already registered an application, please provide the client ID in the request to help speed things along.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nevermind -- my ad blocker was preventing the form from submitting. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @liebscher 

I'm glad you were able to figure out what was causing problems submitting the intraday request.  Sounds like you have the correct answers for questions 1 and 2.  For question 3, it usually takes a few day to process the request once we have the information we need.  For academic research, we need the intraday request form, and a research application completed.  If you've already registered an application, please provide the client ID in the request to help speed things along.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes