Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intraday time series for activity data

ANSWERED

I'm hoping to request access to intraday time series data for a study (so, not personal use) that I'm using FitBits for. I would like to be able to call hourly data for every day that individuals are enrolled in the study (16 weeks). I have the app set up and am able to call the daily data, but the form that the API documentation refers to for requesting intraday data links me to the general help page. Any suggestions on how to go about requesting this access?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Anisan Hey! Third bullet point under the "Let's go far, together!" section should have a hyperlink that says "form here". Click on that, and a form will appear. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@kerrig42 Fill out the form that can be found on this page: https://dev.fitbit.com/docs/help/

Give as much details as possible in the form, and submit. API support will then review your case.

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am also hoping to request access to intraday activity data for a research study but I can't seem to find the request form. The link mentioned by AndrewFitbit sends me to the "getting help" page but I can't find any forms. Is there another link to this form? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anisan Hey! Third bullet point under the "Let's go far, together!" section should have a hyperlink that says "form here". Click on that, and a form will appear. 🙂

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @AndrewFitbit! I got it now. I was trying to open the link in a new tab and I was just getting the same page again.

Best Answer