Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid refresh token for one user

I have an application which is using the fitbit web API and it works great, expect for one user. The refresh token is not valid, so the user has to redo the auth process one per day. The refresh token works for all other users, so i think my code is fine.

I've been looking at similar topics at this forum, and the only thing I found could be that this user has given permission to other apps as well and that the refresh token is messed up because of that? 

Could that be the problem? Any way to test that? What other reasons could it be?

Here's the full response from the fitbit API:

array(2) { ["errors"]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(2) { ["errorType"]=> string(13) "invalid_grant" ["message"]=> string(195) "Refresh token invalid: bb1f821f68178fcd455a66b4b5436d7e294886c1c9009abbb79020df4ba28482. Visit https://dev.fitbit.com/docs/oauth2 for more information on the Fitbit Web API authorization process." } } ["success"]=> bool(false) }

Any help would be very much appriciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jknut84,

I saw your case come through our support channel and sent you a response there. Once we come to a conclusion, I'll share it here as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes