Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More users

ANSWERED

I have have registred my app, with that i get secret and id and with that i can get all my own details.

How do I register more users to my app, should all users go and add an app(my app) to get the ID and secret?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@JimmyL You would need Intraday Time Series access to be able to get other users' details, and they would need to authorize your app.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@JimmyL No, it doesn't cost money. If you fill out the form, your use-case will be reviewed.

'Personal' app type allows you to get your own Intraday time series data, which you wouldn't have to fill out the form for. 🙂

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@JimmyL You would need Intraday Time Series access to be able to get other users' details, and they would need to authorize your app.

What motivates you?

Best Answer

Thnx for the quick answer.

The Intraday Time Series access does it cost money or am i only required to fill out a form?

Can I use Intraday Time Series access for me the app owner or do I still have to fill out the form for that?

Agian thnx for th answer and quick response.

JimmyL

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JimmyL No, it doesn't cost money. If you fill out the form, your use-case will be reviewed.

'Personal' app type allows you to get your own Intraday time series data, which you wouldn't have to fill out the form for. 🙂

What motivates you?

Best Answer

thnx once again 🙂

Best Answer