Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Intraday Data Access

ANSWERED
It's been a week, we have not received any update regarding the request for Intraday Data access.

Case #28992949
Explanation for Intraday Access :
Concerned application is showing a circular chart of 24 hrs for steps with bars for relative steps taken every 30 mins. We are doing this to show user when they are less and more active. It's really needed for the great user experience in the application.
It's not possible to draw the chart accurately without intraday access. 

Could you please provide the intraday data access ASAP.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mhcapp 

I checked that case number and your request was approved a while ago.  Support reached out to you letting you know.  If you cannot find the information, please let me know and I'll provide it to you again.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for letting me know and providing your case number.  I have reached out to the team that processes the Intraday requests and asked them to follow-up with you.

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

We had provided all the information needed by FitBit for the access but we are yet to hear anything about access. It's been months now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mhcapp 

I checked that case number and your request was approved a while ago.  Support reached out to you letting you know.  If you cannot find the information, please let me know and I'll provide it to you again.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes