Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription - Message delivery attempts (max: 1000)

ANSWERED

Hi all 🙂 

We are currently integrating with Fitbit API to sync data to our app. However we experienced an issue with the subscription API. 

On the subscriber page, we have a list of "Last message delivery attempts" which is maximum 1,000. Today we reached 1,000 and thus we don't get any new notification. 

Is there a way to clear the delivery attempts so it's not stuck at 1,000?

Please suggest!

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RobinEmond 

The page you're referring to just shows the last 1000 attempts and the number of attempts we display cannot be adjusted.   It doesn't cap the number of notifications you can receive to 1000.   You can refresh the page to see the most recent attempts.

If you subscriber has stopped receiving notifications, that's a different problem.  I will need to know your application client ID, the subscriber ID and when you stopped receiving notifications.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @RobinEmond 

The page you're referring to just shows the last 1000 attempts and the number of attempts we display cannot be adjusted.   It doesn't cap the number of notifications you can receive to 1000.   You can refresh the page to see the most recent attempts.

If you subscriber has stopped receiving notifications, that's a different problem.  I will need to know your application client ID, the subscriber ID and when you stopped receiving notifications.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GordonFitbit 

Thanks for the answer! I will share those info in a pm so I don't share this to the world!!

Thanks for the help!

Best regards,

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GordonFitbit 

Sorry for the double message but it seems that I cannot pm you and cannot edit my previous post (edit for development? :D)

Client ID: 22BN8N

Subscriber ID: 1

Last notification : 2020-08-04 11:19:30:000 +0000 

Thanks for the help!

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RobinEmond 

Try having the user reconsent to share their data with client ID 22BN8N, and recreate the subscriptions.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer