Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web API change notifications

ANSWERED

Wondering if there's a way to receive email notifications when there are changes to the web API. We have an app in production now and I'll need to respond quickly to any changes or enhancements. 

I see occasional posts on the forum (like https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Web-API-Development/Announcement-Friends-API-ver-1-1-is-now-availabl...), but these will be easy to miss if I have to remember to check for them.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @darin_ce,

Welcome to the forums!

We're working on a way to add users to a notification list to be notified when changes are made to the Web API. If you'd like to be added to this list, please PM me the email address that you would like to be notified under.

Thanks!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @darin_ce,

Welcome to the forums!

We're working on a way to add users to a notification list to be notified when changes are made to the Web API. If you'd like to be added to this list, please PM me the email address that you would like to be notified under.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks... sent you a PM.

Regarding "We're working on a way...", perhaps it could be as simple as using a consistent label for these announcements.  I see it's already possible to subscribe to labels.

Best Answer
0 Votes