Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th July weight loss! Post your goals

Hi all, 

After a couple of these keeping me on track ish since mid jan i thought i would start another one, hoping some of you will join me

SW 244LB

CW 230LB

GW 209LB

My husband is in the military and has been deployed since late Jan, he should be back sometime in June my aim was to hit the 209lb mark before he got back but that's looking less realistic after some busy scary weeks with my 2 year old having a cancer scare but as a mini goal I want to be under 216lb by the start of June, then I will be 2st off since he deployed. I have a school reunion in July and my graduation in October so lots to work towards this year!

How are you all doing? What are your goals?

Best Answer
484 REPLIES 484

My goal? For my wedding ring to fit on my finger by June!

I'm an ecommerce and online business consultant who sits most of the day. Getting off my butt with a Fitbit Flex since 12/2014.
Best Answer
what a fantastic goal! are you getting married in June or have you gained weight since your wedding? either way good luck 😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

SW 239

CW 186

GW 170

Let's Do This!!

Best Answer

SW 210

CW 203

GW 190

Looking forward to being under 200 lbs again. 🙂

Best Answer

@Deafworm wrote:
what a fantastic goal! are you getting married in June or have you gained weight since your wedding? either way good luck 😄

My 11 year anniversary is in June. 🙂 And, yes, I've gained weight since then...

I'm an ecommerce and online business consultant who sits most of the day. Getting off my butt with a Fitbit Flex since 12/2014.
Best Answer
Congratulations on 11 years, we hit 12 in August and I have too 🙂
Best Answer

Hi Ladies, 

I have no idea what SW , CW and GW means LOL

@Deafworm wrote:

Hi all, 

After a couple of these keeping me on track ish since mid jan i thought i would start another one, hoping some of you will join me

SW 244LB

CW 230LB

GW 209LB

My husband is in the military and has been deployed since late Jan, he should be back sometime in June my aim was to hit the 209lb mark before he got back but that's looking less realistic after some busy scary weeks with my 2 year old having a cancer scare but as a mini goal I want to be under 216lb by the start of June, then I will be 2st off since he deployed. I have a school reunion in July and my graduation in October so lots to work towards this year!

How are you all doing? What are your goals?

Best Answer
0 Votes
SW is starting weight, CW is current weight, and GW is goal weight.
Best Answer

Goal: down 10 to 15 by July 4th. Lets do this! Smiley Happy And not put it back on on July 4th. Smiley Tongue 

Best Answer
Sorry lalou I didn't know when I first joined either, hope you will join us 😄

And I've come up with another goal, I want to be consistently hitting 70thousand steps a week by July 4th, so not necessarily 10k a day but 70k a week
Best Answer
That is ok. No pb
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to join the challenge 🙂

SW 256

CW 245

GW 200

Best Answer
0 Votes
well first weigh in and I am 1lb down! the kids are back to school on Tuesday so there will be way less eating out from there, I am aiming to get up and exercise before breakfast starting tomorrow but I am not a morning person so that could be a bit optimistic!

so
SW 244LB
CW 229LB
Mini GW 216LB
GW 209LB
Best Answer

Congrats!

I'm down a pound as well.

SW 210

CW 202

GW 190

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've never joined a challenge.  I just bought a new Charge HR after sending my Force back with the recall.  I'm pretty bummed about hitting my highest weight ever because of sitting on my butt working.  I'm a workaholic teacher and working on my Masters so I've spent too much time at my computer this year.  I'm giving myself 1-yr to lose 90-100 lbs and get into the best shape of my life.  (I'm only 5'0 tall). My plan is to do DVDs and Xbox fitness games every morning for 60-90 minutes, and go to the gym in the evenings for weights, classes, yoga etc. for 60-90 minutes.  The hardest part is getting myself to bed early enough so that I can get up at 5:00 am, I tend to channel surf until 12am trying to unwind after my crazy stressful days.  Wish me luck tomorrow morning.  My goal is for July 1 b/c I'm Canadian 😃

SW: 205

CW: 204

July 1 GW: 180 (lose 25-lbs)

GW: 105-115

Best Answer
well done Kaelarenee, Im back on sensible food and will be back on my exercise dvd tonight after bedtime, ive drunk 2 pints of water so far today so its all on track again now!
Best Answer
Hi Shortsbysummer, welcome to the challenge. I am in a similar position as I am in the last 3 months of my degree having not had a break since last february so far too much time at the books! Im debating starting my masters next year but need to have made a big hit on my fitness for that to be a good plan. Thats a tall order on the exercise dont forget to give yourself rest days, I was planning on doing first thing exercise but I am rubbish at getting up so will be doing evenings instead, how was this morning for you?
Best Answer

Great work, guys/gals! I'm all up for accountabilibuddies!

SW: 245

CW: 179

GW: 145

So 4th of July GW: 169

The "decade marks" (i.e. going from 180 to 179) are the biggest motivators for me. Even if it's only losing 1-2 lbs to hit it, lets all hit our next decade mark! Thinking "Oh geez I need to lose 50 lb!" can be so defeating when you're in a slump, but thinking "Hey, I only need to lose 3 more pounds before I can be thinking in the 170s rather than the 180s!" can be really motivating when that pizza at the meeting is staring at you.

"You can't out-run your fork!"
Best Answer

SW    281

CW    269

GW    250

Should be doable. Robot Happy

Lifting, Walking, Eating Right 

Stay focused!
Best Answer
0 Votes