Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precision Nutrition

@Lovelizabell pointed me to an excellent article about resistant starch in another forum thread the other day. That article was hosted on the site of a company called Precision Nutrition, that I wasn't aware of previously. While browsing through their site, I came across a very concise and to-the-point free video course made of 5 videos of about 5 minutes each. Here is the link to the first video:

www.precisionnutrition.com/fat-loss-course-for-men-day-1

Replace "men" with "women" if you want, the content is exactly the same Smiley Happy

Change the number at the end to 2, 3, 4 and 5 to view all five videos.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Precision Nutrition in any way. As I said, I wasn't even aware of them until a couple of days ago. What the guy talking in the video (Dr. John Berardi, founder and CEO of the company) says just makes plain sense to me. Thanks again Lovelizabell for the great link!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Dominique--

FABULOUS article from Precision Nutrition!  I haven't gotten to the 5 days of videos yet, but I will! Thank you!

Here's the link again if the thread is broken https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Weight-Loss/Precision-Nutrition/m-p/37793#M1058

Thanks again,

Cande

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Precision Nutrition Binder and recipe books. If anyone would like to buy them please PM me.

Inga
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Inga wrote:

I have the Precision Nutrition Binder and recipe books.

What do you think of them? I like the general approach in the free content on their web site, but I'm not sure about the paid content. Besides, they charge horrendous delivery fees for any destination outside North America (I'm in Europe).

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no idea what they are offering as paid content these days. The binder I have is an entire program that you set for yourself based on your goals and the recipe books support it . The recipes are natural foods and low carb with healthy lower carb options for workout days. 

I was never able to get my husband motivated by being a good example so I quit lifting weights & cardio and went back to ballet exercises. 

Inga
Best Answer
0 Votes