Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a new Fitbit clip tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't like wrist trackers and prefer a clip on.  I would love to see Fitbit make a new improved Zip or another improved clip-on tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Gardeneva! I appreciate your love and interest in the Fitbit products. In this case, I'd like to invite you follow @Rich_Laue's great advice. 

The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board. There you can create or upvote for a similar suggestion. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration for next updates or product development. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I second your suggestion! Don't want to wear wrist tracker. Not everyone wants bigger with more bells and whistles. 

Best Answer
High 5 !!!! Let us hope they will hear and get busy with that new model 😉

🌻 Eva 🌻
Best Answer

Instead of asking the community of Fitbit users for an updated tracker, you may want to let the developers know by adding your vote in the feature suggestion. 

New updated clipon tracker

Screenshot_20180527-204229_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer

Would love to see a new Updated Zip or new clip on tracker.  I don't like wristband version trackers and like wearing my tracker on my waistband or bra.  

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Gardeneva! I appreciate your love and interest in the Fitbit products. In this case, I'd like to invite you follow @Rich_Laue's great advice. 

The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board. There you can create or upvote for a similar suggestion. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration for next updates or product development. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer