Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not displaying data for all days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello - I am hoping someone can help me.  I have a Zip and only use the Android app on my phone to sync after my 2nd dongle went bad.  I admit that I don't sync daily - usually every couple of days, but I am doing a walking challenge at work and needed to enter my steps into our company's form. 

I had last left off on June 5 (on company form), so I went back into the app for my steps, but everything after June 5 was missing, except for June 17.  I forced a sync, and still had the same results.  I searched this forum (the whole thing, not just this section) and cannot find anything similar on this app or the Zip.  Someone mentioned checking the dashboard at fitbit.com in relation to a similar issue, so I did, and it looks like all of my steps are recorded there! 

I logged out of the app, and logged back in and now I have data from current, back to June 5 and everything before that is showing zero steps.  WTH on June 5???  It's like there was some break in the app.  But I sync via the app and my data is reflected accurately on the website dashboard.

The app is also saying my battery is low, when it was replaced less than two weeks ago and I usually get several months out of a battery.

The app worked great up until about a week ago - what is going on?  I don't want to have to go two places to track my activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Kali284! Thanks for describing the issue you are experiencing, I appreciate all the time and effort you invested to solve this. 

I was having a similar situation with my Android app. What I did is log out from the app as you described, but I force quit all the apps and rebooted my phone. Once my phone was up I log back in and let it sync. After that all my information was there. 

Also, make sure to visit the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? for extra tips on how to solve this. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes