Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery low after two days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my zip and have used it for 2 days.  Now my battery display indicates it is low.  I thought the battery life is approx 6 months?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

This is the first day that I am using my Fitbit and it is telling me my battery it low?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found the battery reading on mine is all over the place.  What seems to affect the battery reading is temperature.  I find that if I am outside for a decent amount of time where it is below 40 degrees it will read medium or low.  After being inside for awhile and it has a chance to warm up and then it syncs showing full, that's my conclusion for inconsistent battery readings.  It is only measuring voltage and not the actual percent like the wrist trackers do and this is less accurate to begin with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @derekmski101, @Penny73 and @egli! This sounds odd. To ensure that your tracker is working correctly please restart your Zip and sync again. Also, check that the pins inside the Zip are correctly aligned as @PureEvil suggest in this post. 

Keep me posted with the outcome! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

I'v done all of the above and still the battery does not last past two weeks.  What gives.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like either defective fitbit or poor batteries. I found that using
cheap off brand batteries lasted about that long where the name brand
batteries lasted closer to 6 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using energizer batteries

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then I would say defective Fitbit I would get it replaced under warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes