Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth pairing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to pair it with bluetooth on my Android device for the following reason: I am trying to use the zip as trusted device. The zip would be the perfect device for this purpose because I am wearing it all day. Any time I try to pair it via android I get the message "Couln't pair with Zip because of an incorrect PIN or passkey". Using the fitbit app for android enables me to sync it but does not help android to pair with the zip. Searching the help forums all I could find was the standard answer to pair via the app. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to our Community @Stefan1972 @Alexandriacool! Thanks for joining us! Smiley Very HappyI'd like you to know that the "Incorrect Pin or Password" error message you're receiving is because you're trying to set up your tracker using Bluetooth settings instead of the Fitbit app and at the moment the only option to set up your tracker is via the Fitbit App. I think it's great the reason why you'd like to pair it via Bluetooth so I'd suggest you go to our Feature Requests board and put your suggestion there, this is the perfect place to write all your innovations and suggestions to Fitbit. At the moment, I'd recommend you follow the steps to pair it via the app on your iOS or Android device.

Let me know how it goes and Happy New Year! Woman Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Please answer same for me... only for iPhone
Best Answer

Welcome to our Community @Stefan1972 @Alexandriacool! Thanks for joining us! Smiley Very HappyI'd like you to know that the "Incorrect Pin or Password" error message you're receiving is because you're trying to set up your tracker using Bluetooth settings instead of the Fitbit app and at the moment the only option to set up your tracker is via the Fitbit App. I think it's great the reason why you'd like to pair it via Bluetooth so I'd suggest you go to our Feature Requests board and put your suggestion there, this is the perfect place to write all your innovations and suggestions to Fitbit. At the moment, I'd recommend you follow the steps to pair it via the app on your iOS or Android device.

Let me know how it goes and Happy New Year! Woman Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer