Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Zip not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought a new Zip. Very excited to use it but it won't sync 🙁. It will connect once and then when I try to sync again it won't. I've tried uninstalling the app, taking out the battery, turning off bluetooth, restarting my phone. Tried syncing to my husbands iPhone instead and still the same problem. Also cannot install the firmware update. Did I just get a dud? Or does it have to do with the firmware update? I'm on a Galaxy S8 and my husband is on a iPhone 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Itsjustbecca! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Zip tracker and for all the troubleshooting you tried before posting here. 

Please make sure that you have followed the instructions to setup your Zip on this video. Also, confirm that you have followed the troubleshooting tips on the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? Regarding the updating process, double check the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

I look forward for your reply! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Hello,

I have done everything in those links. I also tried to install the firmware update from a windows computer and that did not work. The only way I can get the app to sync is to delete the zip from the app and add it again. It will sync that one time and not again until I remove it again. 

Rebecca

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Itsjustbecca! I appreciate all the time and effort you have invested to solve this. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf.

You should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes