Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the ZIP!!!! (or One)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please bring back the Zip or One, not all of us want to WEAR a tracker. Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Oh that was one of my favorite things about the zip.....all you had to do was change the battery every few months.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Have you considered Inspire with clip?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I'm considering the Inspire now since it appears to be the only one that you don't have to wear on your wrist.  I've had a Zip and a One --- definitely do not want to wear one on a wrist.

Best Answer

I did but got another new One.

I found a One I had stored for just this occasion. Still want them to bring back either Zip or One.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I ordered the Inspire with the holder --- but if anyone from Fitbit reads this, I'm with you, bring back the Zip or the One!

Best Answer

I am interested in a Fitbit...but nothing to wear on the wrist.  I've had 2 Zips and really enjoyed them but cannot find a new one.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer

You can order on EBAY, but you will pay a premium for it..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AB42 wrote:

You can order on EBAY, but you will pay a premium for it..

And probably not authorized dealer so no warranty from Fitbit.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

My trusted Zip just stopped syncing.  Looks like it's just done.  I am so unhappy.  I won't wear a wrist one.  So good-bye until you bring it back.  Why oh why?????????????????????????

Best Answer

I bought a brand new Zip from eBay for $29 from China. Figured I'd have eBay protection if it didn't work and it was perfect, new in a sealed package too!

My One died a couple of years ago and last year bought a battery for $12 from eBay and installed it and WOW, lasts nearly 2-weeks between charges 🙂

Inspire is your other option. I personally prefer the One as it fits in my jeans pocket as if it was designed for it (what is that little pocket there for anyway)?

Best Answer
Thanks. My zip still works well but won’t sync with my phone or computer. The website seems to imply they aren’t supporting it at all.

Jeanne Ann
Sent from iPhone
Best Answer

Sounds great, enjoy!

And I just got a new ZIP from EBAY.

Try to buy a new one from EBAY

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know! I am so surprised that they have gotten rid of everything. I have an actual watch that I love, and I have no desire to wear a fitness tracker on my wrist. 

Best Answer
I hear you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Spoiler
Budadave 

I agree bring back ZIP!! I heard couple years back they might discontinue zip so I ordered 5. I'm on my 3rd, as a heavy line truck and auto technician wrist watch is not an option! I still destroy ZIP even in my pocket. 

Best Answer

Watch is not an option for me either!  I bruise very easily and watches cause big, nasty looking bloody bruises on my arm -- and never even really fit or feel comfortable at all.

Best Answer

YES! I agree, please bring back a clip on of some sort! I Do not want to wear a wrist band! PLEASE

Best Answer

Fitbit isn't supporting the Zip in as much as they're no longer manufacturing it and the units we have are out of warranty, however, they permit us to connect our discontinued trackers on the app 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was it hard to change the battery? I may need to het to that. Thanks. 

Best Answer
Hard to change battery in FitBit Zip? Not really … just get a penny and stick it in the little slot to turn the battery cover to take out and replace the battery. I was also surprised a few year ago that although my battery had died during a long walk and I couldn’t see my recorded steps, it apparently had kept recording them as I walked, because when I put in the new battery, I saw the results I’d been hoping for.
Best Answer