Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard don't fit my computer screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit dashboard is too large for my computer. How do I fit my Fitbit zip dashboard to my computer screen?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @justjannie! This sounds odd. Please make sure that the zoom option on your browser is not bigger than 100%. To solve this, you need to find your internet browser's options menu (usually it is 3 the dots on the upper right side of your window) and make sure that it is correct. 

My browser is Google Chrome, but Edge is pretty similarMy browser is Google Chrome, but Edge is pretty similar

If this doesn't solve the issue, please attach an screenshot of this on your response so I can investigate further. 

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @justjannie! This sounds odd. Please make sure that the zoom option on your browser is not bigger than 100%. To solve this, you need to find your internet browser's options menu (usually it is 3 the dots on the upper right side of your window) and make sure that it is correct. 

My browser is Google Chrome, but Edge is pretty similarMy browser is Google Chrome, but Edge is pretty similar

If this doesn't solve the issue, please attach an screenshot of this on your response so I can investigate further. 

Keep me posted! 😉 

Best Answer

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU LUCY, that did the trick, I didn't realize the screen changed some time ago and was up to 200%

Best Answer

Welcome back @justjannie! So good to hear that you are back on track and it was an easy fix. 😉 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

I hope to see you around more often! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes