Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 400

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

SOUTH ..Same problem here Zip dropped from App about 4 days ago when I try and sync 

get Error 400.......I spent time with Customer Service they could do nothing to help me ..

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My new ZIP arrived in mail today Synced perfectly first time .

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same here FitBit needs to fix update.  Downloaded it after install for to end then received a fail.  Now when turned on get smiley face sticking out its tongue.  I am guessing FitBit's way of saying we don't care about your tracker.  Removed from account now it will not even allow it to connect to FitBit.com

Best Answer

Hey there @tonie and @South! Thanks for sharing your experience with Fitbit Zip and Support. I wanted to assure you that we take into consideration all the comments provided by our users to continue improving your experience.

Double check that you have followed the suggestions on the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device? If this doesn't help, please try to update and setup with other compatible mobile device or computer. 

@South Regarding Zip face, this is a normal behavior. The faces you see on your display will indicate your activity level. If you've been active, it will likely be an enthusiastic happy face. If you've been sedentary, it might stick its tongue out at you. It's just a fun visual to represent your recent stepping data

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didnt work have tried everything ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back, thanks for confirming this @tonie! In this case, I think the best option is to continue working with Support using the same case number you have. I'm sure that they can clarify this further for you. 

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new ZIP arrived in mail today Synced perfectly first time .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome news @tonie! So good to hear that Support was able to help you to get back on track. I hope your new tracker help you to crush all your fitness goals. Please don't hesitate to post back if you need more help or if you have more questions. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes