Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First display number is cut off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using my FitBit Zip yesterday.  The first number on the display is cut off, so, if I walk 8,000 steps then the 8 is half cut off and looks like a 3.  If it is 11:37 AM the display looks like .1:37 (you can only see the end dot of the first one).

Is there any way to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @KMC3050. I'm sorry to hear that your Zip is not displaying the information correctly. It could be a good idea restarting your tracker. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please get in touch with the Support Team. Let them know the workarounds you have performed so they can provide further assistance.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @KMC3050. I'm sorry to hear that your Zip is not displaying the information correctly. It could be a good idea restarting your tracker. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please get in touch with the Support Team. Let them know the workarounds you have performed so they can provide further assistance.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, @EdsonFitbit!

Best Answer

Hi the top half of my time on my Fitbit charge 2 is cut off I have tried restarting it but it doesn't work could you please reply to my message ASAP as it is getting extremely annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes

My problem never got solved.  The number is still cut off- Sorry!

Best Answer
0 Votes