Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Zip will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sometimes it works, but most of the time even after taking battery in and out of Zip and turning my phone on and off and uninstalling and re-installing app, still can't find tracker sitting right next to it!

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I can't get zip to sync with weightwathers app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure what u did, but now it is syncing. I have all day sync and always connected turned on . To get to those settings, just click on fitbit picture in top right corner of the dashboard screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't even get it added right now. The Fitbit tech had me unconnected my device, restart everything and then add the device back on the app. Now I can't even add the device back on to the app, it says it can't find it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Mine won't either. It's really frustrating. Techs, help!!

Best Answer
Mine is good now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit only synced sporatically.  I restared everything still not syncing.  Deleted device snd now zip won't connect.  It is found when searching but won't connect.  Android device is up to date.  Really frustrating and disappointed with fitbit

Best Answer

Basically the same.

Brand new fitbit zip, 2016 android phone running marshmellow, Bluetooth working fine.

Fitbit, what's happening?

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me. I was told by tech my fit bit needed to  be replaced. I replaced my fit bit zip. It synced once when I installed the new one and now will not sync again one day later. I bought a new fit bit and it is doing the same thing my old one was doing!  Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is fine now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't sync either...the last time this happened a lot of people were having the same trouble...I think it is a Fitbit issue...nothing seems to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced for a couple days after working fine w/o any problems.  Changed the battery,etc. Do you think it's a fitbit.com problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well I fiddled around and turned off Bluetooth and back on . Then I tried to sync and got a prompt that I hadn't seen before and it's working again. I wish I knew what made the difference. Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes
I do think it is a problem with the server, but so far they are saying it is not. I talked with someone again today and they are replacing my fit bit since it is new. We will see what happens. They said there had been no complaints about the service?

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did all that with mine & it's still not working.  I was going to disgard my zip then put it in new again, but someone said that didn't even work for them.   Oh well....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, stopped syncing than pairing with BT on phone and cumputer. Got Zip less than month ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running version 6.0.1 Marshmallow, my Zip stopped syncing to the phone after Verizon security update G900VVRU2DQF2. As of 8/10/17 The Zip still syncs to my desktop computer and my Samsung Tab 4. I was able to sync to my desktop computer this morning but now can't sync to anything. Hopefully this is FitBit working on the issue!?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My S5 and fitbit app had recent updates, now my Zip won't even pair with phone. Will try laptop again, but will probably stay away from fitbit stuff.

Best Answer
0 Votes