Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip Battery Replacement Tool

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I misplaced the tool to replace the battery on my Fitbit Zip.  I used a coin like others have stated, but it is a pain.  It works in a pinch, but not as easily as the tool (plus I was scratching the cover trying to get the cover up).  I contacted Customer Service and they don't sell this tool by itself, which I thought was odd.  Did anyone find anything else that works better than a dime?  Or, potentially have the tool to sell?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Jenny0123, it's good to see you around in the Community forums for the first time. 

As you've mentioned previously, and was also confirmed by the customer support team, the  flat black tool that came with your Zip is not sold on the online Fitbit store or retailers. If you've lost the tool, the most recommended  options are precisely a coin or a pen knike to remove the cover.  

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the option to have the tool available for sale; these comments are always helpful to continue improving products and services. 

Keep on stepping. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hell-o, could you tell me  where the battery is?  the four gold dots or the big blackthing with 4 clear squares? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

what does the battery replacement tool for my zip fitbit look like

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use a quarter and it works well..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use a quarter and it works well..it’s my only option for opening the battery compartment..

Best Answer
0 Votes