Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the same issue as a lot of others with the battery in my fitbit zip. I put a new battery in 2 days ago and yesterday I received a message that my battery was almost dead. This morning it is in the yellow. If I take the battery out and reinstall it then it's back in the green. When I check the "dead" batteries with a meter they usually read around 2.87 volts so they are far from dead. I have talked to tech support about this and they said the engineers are working on this. I am just about ready to toss my zip for something else. Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks Tracy Knight

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi

From dear @KateFitbit in this thread

'ouUpdate 11/25/2017: We are still aware that some users on iOS are reporting rapid battery drain and are working on the issue. Once I hear further, I will update this thread. Thanks for all your reports. 

I've been notified that there are reports of Zip battery draining quickly on iOS version 2.41.1 and our team is currently investigating. If you are experiencing this, we recommend disabling all-day-sync for now. I'll update this post once I hear more. Thanks as always for your patience and understanding. 

Turn off All-Day Sync:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon in the top right-hand corner. 
  2. Tap on your device 
  3. Find the option to turn off All-Day Sync.

--<-@

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes