Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip Continued or Discontinued?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my new Fitbit Zip a few months now and love it.  I was going to by another one for a relative but found its no longer available on the Fitbit Site.  Please tell me your not discontinuing it.

Best Answer
104 REPLIES 104

I’ve had a zip for so many years and just recently I needed to change the battery but last night when I tried 4 new batteries it did not work!  So weird as it was working with the old battery until midday. (This one is my 3rd zip so not horribly old)

I’m super disappointed that they have stopped making the zip.  I have to have one that does have a battery as often I’m exercising in remote areas that don’t have electricity!  Why did they stop making the zip????  

Best Answer

I use the one and the zip. they both work for me because I can't wear the wrist band. Besides the wrist band only works if you move your arm, and doesn't track the steps I make if I don't move my arm - what a waste. Now I cant sync my zip and the one is questionable. Does this company ever listen to those who don't want to or cant be like every one else and pay $$$ for watches that don't work for them, but instead choose to use something that works in a better way for them?.  I paid many $$ for the three fit bits (because I did try the Inspire HR - but again, I was very disappointed in it and finally gave it away).  And now there is no support for the two that I love. How about setting up a little cave for zip and one users, where people can go and continue to get support and use the dashboard to track their activities? that would be better customer service.

LKChurch

Best Answer

That is SO FUNNY - I finally had to get an Inspire because my ZIP SUDDENLY would require a new battery almost every day until I gave up!  SO IT IS NOT JUST YOU!  I hate to be a conspiracy theory person, but...sure seems ODD!! 

I am happy with my Inspire - it is the only one with a clip, so it was my only choice, I guess.  The only thing is you have to charge it, so one more thing to remember to pack if you travel, but it seems to hold its charge a reasonable amount of time.

Now I have about a jillion of those disc batteries, if anyone wants them 😕  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I use my Go365 points to purchase a new fitbit zip?  The clip has again broken on my zip tracker and the plastic piece is missing - making holes in the waist bands of my clothing.  Please respond.  Thank you.

Jean Ann Sevin-Landry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jsevin  the Zip has been discontinued and no longer being made. You can buy a cover at Amazon or whatever third party retailer has them. As for points, that would be up to the Go365 people. Click to visit their site.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes