Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit wont sync to phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

trying to getzip fit to sync and keep getting message that it is unable to communicate with the zip. tried restarting phone didn't fix, any ideas???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your valuable contribution @SteveH! It's always nice seeing you in the forums. Cat Happy Cat Very Happy

A warm welcome to our new friend @grandmawBeth! If your issue hasn't been resolved yet and, adding to @SteveH's post; I also recommend checking out this post with more troubleshooting steps (syncing issues).

Hope this helps. Feel free to post back! Cat Embarassed

Heart

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

As you have tried restarting your phone without any luck I would try restarting your zip using this procedure:

1. Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

Your Fitbit Zip is now restarted. You will see your tracker's version number, followed by a series of Fitbit Smilies. When you tap your tracker, it should work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer

Thank you for your valuable contribution @SteveH! It's always nice seeing you in the forums. Cat Happy Cat Very Happy

A warm welcome to our new friend @grandmawBeth! If your issue hasn't been resolved yet and, adding to @SteveH's post; I also recommend checking out this post with more troubleshooting steps (syncing issues).

Hope this helps. Feel free to post back! Cat Embarassed

Heart

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes