Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit zip with Windows 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit zip has suddenly stopped syncing with my Windows 7 computer.  There is a brand new battery in the device and the firmware version is 5.90.  It had been syncing fine until yesterday.  I am able to view info on the dashboard re. recent activity.  Is there a more recent device firmware version or update for my Windows 7 PC?  Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Still no answers; Fitbit apathy for two weeks now with no response or end in sight.  Switching to G A R M I N today.  Hopefully they have better service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Windows does not support  Win 7 now too old, I have turned off automatic updates as all it does is go on and on for ages trying to update that do not apply to Win 7 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before you post comments, check your facts.

Windows 7 end of life is through January 2020, https://www.lifewire.com/windows-7-end-of-life-4161085.

As for Windows Updates, I have two PC's which receive Windows Update fine.  You need check out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-update/windows-7-update-problems-read-th....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
I too have windows 7...now i can  not sync my Fit Bit zip................Not Happy
any fixes out there???????????????????????
Thank You.............................

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am disappointed with Fitbit.  These forums should be monitored and responded to by Fitbit technical people.  I worked in the IT field for over 30 years and this problem is clearly with Fitbit.  The syncing of my device works sporadically.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure the battery is new, your PC is update, patience and hope that Fitbit looks into their problem.  If Fitbit does not care, consumers will buy products from companies where support and service is important and Fitbit sales will decline.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You STEVE! You Rock!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes