Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my weekly activity report again?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my weekly activity reports again?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for checking the setting on your Fitbit Account @justjannie. Our team sent you an email about this issues that you're having with your Weekly report, please keep an eye on your email inbox. They will be glad to keep assisting you.

I'll be around in you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Hi @justjannie, nice to see you here. Smiley Happy

If you're not getting your weekly reports, please check your spam folder for the email; as it might be getting there. To prevent this from happening in the future, we also recommend checking your spam filter settings. Other things to consider:

1. Verify user settings are correct. Check  that the notifications for Weekly Summary is "on".
  2. Make sure you've synced the Sunday before the report was sent out. Please note that you will not receive reports if you only have a scale paired. They must have a tracker paired on your account.
  3. If issue persists we might have to request a ticket for you.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
yes, everything is turned on, summary and I haven't seen a report since this past spring, I did get the report once and then nothing since then, also I'm having a problem, it didn't re-set at Midnight and now I have 13,000 some steps, but the time is correct
Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad to have you here again, thanks for trying those instructions @justjannieCat Wink

Since those steps didn't solve the issue you're having with your weekly report, I've requested to our Support team to create a case on your behalf; they will check what happened with your Zip not resetting at midnight. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
thank you, this is the 2nd time it hasn't reset at Mid.
Best Answer

Hi @justjannie! You're welcome. I hope it gets resolve soon. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer

I still haven't seen a report, but I happened to think, I don't log my exercise on the Fitbit dashboard, if I'm supposed to post there, I get extra minutes so that's why I stopped posting my exercise there. Still haven't seen my weekly report as of 9/4/18

Thank you

Janice L.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @justjannie! Did you get information from our support team. If you continue having issues with your weekly report it's best to check with them once again, they will be  happy to help. 

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Best Answer

How do I check to see if it is paired with Sparkpeople??

Best Answer

Hi  @justjannie, how are you? You can check the apps that are linked to our Fitbit Account by going to the Fitbit.com Dashboard > Settings > Applications. You can find more details about this options here: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Still not getting my weekly activity report

Best Answer

Nice to see you here again @justjannie. Sorry to hear that you're not getting your Weekly report. Did you received help from our support team? I'd like to check with you the resolution of your case.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
I've checked everything on my end, all the boxes that are supposed to be checked are checked, but still nothing on the weekly report
Best Answer

Thanks for checking the setting on your Fitbit Account @justjannie. Our team sent you an email about this issues that you're having with your Weekly report, please keep an eye on your email inbox. They will be glad to keep assisting you.

I'll be around in you have questions about it.

Best Answer
Thank you
Best Answer

Hi @justjannie! You're welcome. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Smiley Happy

Best Answer