Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show monthly total steps?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi--I'm doing a challenge that requires me to send a screenshot showing my total # of steps this month. I can find the screen with the bar graph showing my daily steps, but I need something that actually shows the total number. Any ideas?
Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

If you click one year, it will show each month as their own entity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you click the Year icon up top it shows each month as their own entity. 

Screenshot_20200411-102842.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I follow those steps mine says daily average not total. Is there a way to change that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone app shows average only where as android app shows total and average steps. Not sure why 2 apps are different. I just moved from Samsung to Apple phone and I have same frustration that now I only see the average steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charts still only shows daily averages for week or daily averages for month or daily averages for year and you can’t just multiply the number days in a month times the reported daily average for that month. It yields a very wrong answer.  If the feature exists in the mobile app it’s buried and i haven’ found it which means for me its not user friendly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn’t work on an iPhone. Why do Fitbit only allow iPhone to sync, but won’t allow us to see the data

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, I can only get a monthly total by adding weeks. My wife’s Fitbit app shows a large total monthly miles total above the average.  Mine does not. Can’t figure this out.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get to that page but the large total # does not show, yet in my wife’s Fitbit app it does. So frustrating! I need that number without adding the weekly totals up! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I as able to get totals but since an update, can only see averages which is quite frustrating. I'm on android.  I don't need the averages, just the totals. Has anyone worked out how to do this yet please? 

Best Answer