Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync with Chromebook?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

April 1 2014

Planning to purchase a Google Chromebook, will Fitbit work with it?

jim

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

@Williger   I did not say that Fitbit was getting rid of the web dashboard.  I said I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

To answer your question about the signature, anyone can set up a signature.  On the main Community page, there is a list of Important Links.  One of them is Community Basics.  There is a thread on creating a signature.  I don't know if the information is current.  You can't have the snazzy logo.  That is for Community Council members only.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @veryagedcanada

Are you saying your Fitbit synchronized all your health data except sleep? Mine certainly seems like that sometimes, like today it didn't show any sleep at all, perhaps I was moving in my sleep or experienced other neurologically charged electrical activity impacting its readings. Usually, it does capture and I'm really enjoying the enhanced sleep detail. What kind of watch did you get? I love watches. 99% of the time I'm donning a Fitbit but my watch collection has been collecting dust, so sometimes it's nice to switch to my One or Zip (pocket Fitbits) so I can enjoy them.

If something like this would benefit you, perhaps consider one of the Fitbit Inspire models you can wear on your waist.

I doubt Fitbit changed anything on the software specifically targeting you to purchase a new tracker but I understand that it may seem that way. May I inquire which Fitbit tracker you were using?

Congrats on surviving prostate cancer - what a wonderful blessing! Is it 100% in remission?

Why do you say you don't worry about sleep in general? Are you saying by managing other areas of your health it's naturally falling into balance? I'm unfamiliar with the CLINAC machine, what is this exactly? Is it specifically helpful for prostate cancer or also for other cancers and/or health improvements in general? Zapping "a few other things down there along with the prostate" sounds scary but unfamiliar with the CLINAC. Digestion makes sense, and I've read so much recently talking about KETO/Low-Carb dieting being super beneficial to all health and particularly with cancers. Certainly, an improved diet will help keep your digestive system running optimally. I believe there's just so much more to digestion and the gut, in general, we have yet to understand.

Right on about the Buddhist Meditation! Often just sitting on a mat is healthier in ways than other fitness metrics. Buddhist philosophies including our world shaped by thoughts and no one saves us but ourselves really do resonate with the theme of self-improving being ultimately a superpower. Now, get out there and radiate some boundless love towards the entire world and keep enjoying a healthy life! 🙂

@LZeeW that would be an incredibly unwise move to do something as extreme as limiting accessibility and so many people prefer the web to the phone. Additionally, when the phone app has connectivity problems, which happens sometimes, people tend to go to their browsers. Feel free to share your thought process, I like learning other's perspectives.

OK, cool, I'll have to set myself up with a snazzy signature. I'm sure it's a simple setting under personal information settings, I'll not need to read a thread on that, LOL but as it is HTML I can add any kind of logo!

Have a beautiful evening 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1628338464179.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you,

This helped alot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

maby fitbit shod add the fitbit app to Chromebook so you can get it there too

Best Answer